Wednesday 24 August 2011

Another Comp for my lovely Followers

Jason Manford hosts a new ITV show in which 10 stand-up comics compete for the biggest prize in comedy - £100,000, their own DVD and a nationwide tour.
Along with Jason on the night will be a panel of top comedians who will assess the performances of the competing comics.
In the series, the comedians play to six different audiences across the UK in a knock-out competition. The remaining comics will then appear at the live final at London's Hammersmith Apollo and the ITV audience at home will decide who is the overall winnner.



I love Pat Monahan And want him  to win.
To win This fantastic prize of 4 tickets tell me a joke.
I will pick a winner at random and let the winner know by noon tomorrow at the latest.
You can also tweet for an extra entry
@laylafletcher is having a fab giveaway follow http://fattoslimwithhelp.blogspot.com/ and tell her a joke to win
Please follow on twitter and leave me a way of contacting you.

2 comments:

kemo_2002 said...

what do you call a fish wuth no eye?

Fshhhhhhhhh!!

hehehe

@kemo_2002

layla1979 said...

Well done Kemo_2002.
I have sent you a DM on twitter with the details.
Cant follow you on there as I am at my limit