Saturday 19 March 2011

13lbs in one week wowzer

Wow, So I weighed myself last week on Tuesday after swimming and I had put on a pound!
How did that happen I wondered, I tried to blame my period and the fact that I had wet hair still.
I must admit I was extremely disappointed as I had my operation to lose weight not put it on!
So I put it to the back of my mind and carried on with the rest of my week. I have started eating food again now but it keeps getting stuck, I had been sick quite a few times :(
Anyway it was either Friday or Saturday that I decided to weigh myself again, so I went into Boots and used my normal machine. I could not believe it when it said I had lost 13lbs! Well I can tell you I was over the moon.
I feel im on the road now both emotionally and physically to recover.
Its hard to believe that 6 weeks ago I had a GASTRIC BYPASS and that I feel practically back to normal again.
If anyone was to ask me If I would do it all over again the answer would be yes.
I have got out of my rut and am feeling so much better.
I brought a pair of Reebok easytone aswell just to give myself a boost and must say I love them. They make me about an inch taller and it really doesnt feel like I am doing anything but walking. They are so cosy, I would recommend them.
I will update you with my new weight in the next few days, I havent managed to weigh myself yet.
Have a lovely week peeps (Or should I say Gail, I think you are the only one who reads this blog lol)

No comments: