Friday 12 October 2012

Hello STrangers

Hi all sorry I have not blogged in forever.
I have moved home and been a busy bee.
I have been a Bridesmaid for my Mum and actually wore a dress ( something I would Never have done before)

My Mum also had a gastric bypass and you can see below how beautiful she now looks
So it really does work.

I get a lot of people asking questions still.
A friend of mine has a friend who is going for the Op.
She seems to think that she will have it after a few weeks and does not know the real demons you have to go through.
I will always say that if I could turn back time I would still have the op. Even though I needed a second op I would never change what I did.
I think people need to be realistic though and realise that it is hard and the first 6 or 7 months are hard.
I don't drink coffee anymore as it makes me fee sick, but pre op I drank loads, I still cant eat certain chocolate bars without feeling sick and my weight loss has well and truly stopped.
I still have a large belly and lots of loose skin and hope one day it will go.
But health wise I feel so much better, I enjoy walking and walk lots now, I am a better mum and play more with Ruby to.
I go out and feel confident when I do (not much every few months or so)

Any how I'm off as I'm a busy bee but I promise I will write more

No comments: