Saturday 16 March 2013

AMAZING WIN, I AM SO LUCKY

Well I know I haven't blogged as much as I should have and im very sorry.
So what has been happening in the world of Layla?
Well at the beginning of February I entered a competition on Capital. It was make your mornings better.
I had a call saying I was short-listed for it.
So on the Monday Morning I was up dressed and ready listening to the radio hoping I would be chosen and I was.
The capital street team came to my home with all the prizes I could win.
A tv, Xbox, Ipad and a trip to Nice, as you know im a seasoned comper, but when you have 3 people in your home and your live on the Radio to a few million people your nerves tend to play up.
So there I was in my front room awaiting four questions,
Luckily I got them all right and I will shortly be off to Nice.
On the weight front, it has been over 2 years since my op and I have now stabilised in weight.
I still need to lose a few stone but am much happier now with myself than I was.
XOXO peeps
Chat soon

No comments: