Tuesday 27 September 2011

Amazing Break in Ireland

I won a competition to Stay at The Carton House Hotel in Kildare Ireland ( http://www.cartonhouse.com ) back in March and finally took the break earlier this month.
I was lucky enough to get upgraded to a Suite and was told the only bigger ones where the presidential ones.
The grounds where stunning. you have 2 PGA Golf courses. The Montgomery and O`mara courses.
When you arrive you drive through one of the courses and then the Hotel peeps out at you, even in the tail end of a hurricane it looks amazing.
I Dont play golf but my partner and Father in law thought the courses where brilliant and the pictures that I saw didn't disagree.
One of the staff Alison was brilliant and helped me a lot regarding my flight problems. Never use BMI

No comments: