Friday 2 September 2011

Rude Staff

I Dont know what it is about staff in Sainsburys but they always feel the need to ask me if im PREGNANT.
I would never dream of asking someone if they was pregnant in case they was just overweight.
Anyway I was at the counter asking for 20 ciggies and she said `What are you expecting a girl or a boy'.
I explained I was not pregnant and she said `Oh its because you looked it'.
I said to her actually I have lost over 6 stone!
What a bloody cheek, I could have said so do you love but im not that rude.
Its gutting as I have just started getting self confidence and thinking that im starting to look quite good and then someone spoils it.
Anyone else had this happen to them?




2 comments:

abijo said...

Hi, I'm 19 and have been dieting since I was around 14. My weight has been up and down all my school and college life, I've always been bullied and had comments. I do a childcare diploma at college so whenever I'm in schools the kids are always like, are you having a baby? But I just laugh it off. You always get negative comments but hey, if you were skinny you'd be perfect, thats what I always think hehe :) Congrats on 6 stone thats amazing, I've only lost 1 so far but thats better than putting another 1 on! :D Good luck on continuing your journey and don't let the ignorant ****s get ya down :) xxx

layla1979 said...

One stone is brilliant, well done. You have done that yourself and dieting is hard. Thank you for your comments