Monday 28 February 2011

Fed up with being ill

Well what can I say, Im fed up of being sick lol
In the last 2 weeks I have been sick more times than I have in the last year.
I think it is because im eating or drinking to much.
I have stopped blending everything now and just make sure that I chew more than ever.
It is getting easier, I even went out on Saturday night.
I had 2 small glasses of wine which was yummy and I swiped some of Adams Nachos.
It was Adams birthday and my mother in-laws party.
I didn't touch the Birthday cake (the 2nd time I have been around birthday cake in 2 days)
I felt good and I am starting to notice how much weight I have lost. I am becoming narrower and the top I was wearing was 4 sizes smaller than I would normally even attempt to wear. The legging where 5 sizes smaller.
I am getting narrower now and now fit on the picadilly line seats without the seats digging into me.
I know now the weight im losing is fat and not water and everyday im getting closer to my goal of being slimmer and healthier.
I am going to get some photos done soon and start documenting my weight loss in pictures as well as words.
I will be going swimming next week as well if my cold clears up, It will be the first time my daughter Ruby has ever been swimming, I would never take her before as I was so ashamed of my body.
Its funny as now I show the scars on my stomach to people and Dont really care. before I had Ruby and the Operation I would never have done this.
Its funny how popular this operation has become.
As I have already stated if you or anyone is thinking or due to have the operation I am hear if you want advice or have any questions.
Alot of people think this operation is the easy option but it isn't.
Anyway im signing off now.
Also just want to thank Gail for all your support, it means alot xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi layla, sorry to hear you've been sick, i'm sure this will settle as your body adjusts.
Hey fantastic to read about the drop in clothes sizes,bet you feel estatic!. I hope you enjoy swimming! i bet ruby will! lol. Anyway i love reading your blog and reading about your journey,i think you are really brave and i wish you lots of luck!
Thanks for the mention,means a lot to me too!
love gail xx