Monday 21 February 2011

Still here

God this is hard, I thought it would be easy after the operation but it is so much Harder.
On the plus side, I have had my stitches out for nearly a week and as of last Tuesday I have lost 2 stone.
Luckily my mum and other half have helped out.
Last Sunday I had a little mini breakdown. I just became really emotional and my Mum took Ruby home with her so I could clear my head.
So Tuesday I had my stitches out and that was such a relief, they had started getting really uncomfortable.
It was also nice to see the lady who also had a gastric bypass the same time as me. (I wont name her as she wants to be private)
Turns out she had got emotional to lol.
I have also started noticing my weight loss which is a boost. I have became narrower and lost a lot of weight from my face.
I must say that being on a liquid diet was hard! Every other advert seems to be related to food, especially as it was coming up to Valentines day so it was all the offers. I also fine this purée diet hard, I just want to chew on a carrot but that wont happen for another 7 weeks, trust me im counting lol.
I also had my first experience of dumping syndrome.
I was silly and ate some ice cream. within 30 minutes I was feeling really sick and was sick.
Its stopped me from eating Ice Cream again....
I will update again soon but my time is scarce at the moment as my little monster as hit the terrible twos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww layla you poor thing. i really feel for you. i can't imagine how hard it is, but it will all be worth it in the end! massive congratulations on losing 2 stone! fantastic!
love gail x