Wednesday 2 February 2011

Not Long to go

Well not that long left until I go in for my op.
Im surprised That I am still not nervous but just excited, I suppose it will all hit me Friday morning.
I've told my Mum that If something goes wrong and I become ill, I Dont want them to keep me alive if I am not
able to live the way I do now.
I also want Pray and I found heaven by Take That at my funeral lol.
In all seriousness though I know things can go wrong and I hope it doesn't.
Dont forget the comp ends tomorrow.
I will send the prize out early next week to the winner when I get out of Hospital.
Speak soon peeps

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just want to wish you all the luck in the world,i am positive the operation will go well and you will soon be on your way to a happy and new life,i look forward to following your journey and celebrating with you when you reach your goal. lots of love.
@Goblin36
Gail x

Anonymous said...

@cleggy 23

Will thinking of you on the day and your recovery. Wish you all the best for you and your mum.xxx